Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to our new blog.

3 comments:

mom said...

Glad things are going well. Miss you!! But I have your USC tickets in my possession!!! so will see you SOON! THINK I am still alive. FInished detasseling on Tuesday (49 days in the fields!) and bonuses Wednesday. Visited Grandma on Thursday and Friday and am having my "pretend" vacation today and tomorrow before school starts on Monday. Tell Jake I'm going to go jump in the lake! Love, MOM

juknows said...

Hey guys...

Glad to hear that all is at VT. Everything in Minneapolis is great. Just hanging like wall paper. Let me know the next time you head back this way. I'll be in Chicago in late September for Derek's wedding. Conner, you heading to NE anytime this year? Peace out...take care Lynda.

Junu-

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda and Josh-
It's great to hear that you both are settling into your new home and embracing the community!
I can't wait to come visit and help you decorate-ha!
Our season opener is in two weeks-GO IRISH! I guess I have to cheer for the Hoakies now too:)
Love you both-
Lisa