Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Merry Christmas! My mom, brother, and sister all made it to VA for Christmas. It was wonderful to get together for the holidays. We miss them already.

3 comments:

mom said...

WHEEW! Glad to see Lynda in her pretty red APRON! She did some real power cooking! Thank goodness you packed the PIE for my trip home. It got me through the night! Thanks for the wonderful time. It was really a treat for all of us to get to be together. As usual, Jake was a star! BUT... I NEED to know, does Pam end up with Jim? ha ha Take care. Love you both! Love, Mom

mom said...

WHEEW! Glad to see Lynda in her pretty red APRON! She did some real power cooking! Thank goodness you packed the PIE for my trip home. It got me through the night! Thanks for the wonderful time. It was really a treat for all of us to get to be together. As usual, Jake was a star! BUT... I NEED to know, does Pam end up with Jim? ha ha Take care. Love you both! Love, Mom

amberWIRE said...

LYNDA! I just found your blog thru Feese! Looks like life is going awesomely! I'm so glad to see you! I live in Michigan - but if you really live in IN now we should catch coffee sometime!
Hope to talk to you soon~
Amber (Beeson) Cox